Ideal for the dark depths of winter, it was created in 1993 by legendary bartender Dick Bradsell at Damien Hirst's Pharmacy bar. Make sure to shake it hard enough to get the wonderfully creamy top layer and if you don't have an espresso machine you can buy half a dozen espressos and bring them home!
- Combine Sipsmith Vodka, espresso and Kahlua in an ice-filled cocktail shaker.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with coffee beans or an orange twist.
- 40ml Sipsmith Barley Vodka
- 40ml espresso
- 20ml Kahlua
- coffee beans or an orange twist