A perfect drink for Halloween... What better toast to the twilight hours than a glass of A-positive?
And let's not forget, it's also the perfect tipple for that comforting Sunday brunch...
- Combine all ingredients in a glass.
- Mix by pouring it gently between two glasses a few times.
- Remember, you can't bruise a Martini but you can definitely bruise a Bloody.
- 50ml Sipsmith London Dry Gin or Sipsmith Barley Vodka
- 100ml Tomato juice
- 5-6 dashes of Worcestershire sauce
- 2-3 dashes of Tabasco sauce
- A pinch of Coleman's dry English mustard
- Juice of one or two lemon wedges
- Salt and pepper to taste