Mulled Sloe Gin
An ideal winter warmer made with sloe gin (or damson vodka). The great thing about this drink is that you can make up a batch of mulled apple juice, for all the family to enjoy, and then add the sloe gin (or damson vodka) to the top for a bit of a boozy twist. Delicious...
- Combine water, cordial & apple juice in a saucepan on low heat.
- Add spices.
- Let the mixture simmer covered for about 20 minutes.
- Ladle into a mug, teacup, or Irish coffee mug and add sloe gin or damson vodka per glass.
- Garnish with a half orange slice and/or a cinnamon stick, or a piece of candied ginger on the rim.
- Belvoir Apple, Plum & Cinnamon cordial
- cloudy apple juice
- Spices (You can pick and choose from the following; ginger, cinnamon sticks, allspice, cardamon pods)
- Boiling Water
- 25ml sloe gin or damson vodka (per glass)
- half an orange slice (per glass)
- a cinnamon stick, or a piece of candied ginger (per glass)